Labels

 

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Stopping by to smell the roses...

Today, somewhere, at the same time, something unique, special... something exciting.... is happening to somebody else's life. The kind that brings the person the feeling of elation, of temporary jove, but forever carved in one's mind.

It's been happening to me these past few weeks, all in a rush, leaving me floating... I wanna stop in the middle of all this, and say a pray'r of thanks... but the world seems to move fast whenever you're happy.

I just hope I could carry these all in small packets of memories that I can use to weather down the storm that's coming.

Thank you to my friends, to colleagues, to bosses, to inventors of my favorite things, to my celeb idols, to songs that make me sing... they make my life so worthy of living!

No comments: